Every business, large or small needs a professional marketing strategy. That much is certain. The question is, do you do it yourself, or do you hire the experts? As a digital marketing agency, obviously we are going to say to go with the experts. However, to help businesses achieve their desired brand recognition, business growth and the ability to sustain that growth, is our job and our passion. We wouldn’t be saying to go with the agency if it wasn’t indeed the smartest option for your business.
You know that title that refers to people who are responsible for many tasks or hold many roles or jobs? A person who wears many hats. Well, that’s a common thing among businesses. And it probably shouldn’t be. Unfortunately, many business owners try to handle everything themselves. Not only are they handling their products, services, management and everything in between, but they are also working themselves into the ground as if running a company is a one man show. Is that worth it in the long run?
Sales, marketing, advertising. Ok, now switch your hat! Product creation, customer service, accounting. Ok, now switch it back. Hopefully you get the point. As a business owner, if you find yourself dividing your attention in all these ways and more, you need to consider hiring outside help. Especially when it comes to marketing your business. You have got to make sure it is being handled correctly because the way your potential customers view your company will determine your success.
There is no questioning it, and I know that deep down you agree, you can’t do everything by yourself. Everyone has a different strength, and that’s where their focus should be set. Running a business with you and your employees handling everything is only going to create a stressful, unhappy environment. And as a business owner, it isn’t a requirement for you to be able to run everything. However, you should know how to properly assign the workload.
Ok, could you assemble a marketing plan based on things you find on Google and start posting on social media? Probably. But there is way more to it than just that and more than I am ever going to fit into one blog post. But wouldn’t your time be worth more if you focused it elsewhere? Perhaps in an area of your own expertise. You’re the face of your company and that time that should be spent networking and managing your products and team. And let’s face it, you probably outsource your legal work and tax filing, so why not your marketing?
My favorite perk to outsourcing your marketing has got to be that not only will it save you time but also money. Working with a marketing agency is a cost-efficient way to create substantial results within a specific time frame. Yes, you’ll still be spending money. But compared to having a dedicated marketing team, you’ll be saving more in the long run when you consider what you pay in salaries, benefits, health care, and even marketing tools. Hiring a marketing agency removes all these additional costs and will make it easier for you to manage budgets.
Your time is money. Your business is an investment. Spending money now to hire a knowledgeable team to handle a service that you can’t properly do is going to save you money in the future. There’s a reason why the biggest brands in the world outsource their marketing. Focus on what you do best and hire the experts who can do what you can’t do. That’s the secret of a long-lasting business. And your head is too small for that many hats.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH CRUNCH FOURCE...
- Cheaper Than Hiring In-House – It’s more cost effective, and sometimes the only way for smaller companies to afford professional services. An in-house staff, facilities, systems, training, and benefits can eat up your marketing budget.
- The Latest Trends, Systems, and Software. – we are always on the leading edge of trends and technology. Performance-driven agencies use analytical reports, data, and software to target the right offers, to the right customers, at the right time.
- Leverage Their Experience and Talents – we have worked with various technologies, clients, and industries. we have the experience and data to prove what campaigns are most effective for your industry.
- Scalability on Demand – You can scale your efforts up or down depending on new products, seasonality, or for any reason. With an internal team, you must hire and train to scale up or layoff staff to scale down. With us you just pick up the phone.
- Work with the Experts – Think of us as a pool of specialists, and the pool is deep. Today’s inbound marketing requires many areas of discipline such as SEO, content, social media, branding, and paid ads. An in-house department may not have the bandwidth to handle all the channels.
- Quantifiable Results – A quality company measures all metrics to see what is working and where the ad spend does the most good.
- Fresh Perspective and Ideas – Your marketing will benefit from new ideas and perspectives that you and your team may not see when you’re so close to a project. Fresh eyes and new blood can bring a tired campaign back to life.
- Broader Skillsets – Your staff may not possess all the skills required for a comprehensive campaign such as graphic design or SEO. An outside firm is equipped with the talent and resources to bring your vision to fruition successfully.
- Continuity and Work Overflow – we can step in at a moment’s notice to pick up where a departed employee left off. we can help during times of peak demand and work overflow situations, providing continuity to the brand message across all channels.
- Complement Your Existing Marketing Department – Divide and conquer your promotional projects. Let your team handle the projects where they excel and outsource the other projects. This division of labor enables your staff to be more efficient. There is no learning curve for them to use new methods or technologies.
Crunch Fource offers cohesive and effective brand strategies that will place your company’s products squarely in front of your target audience. When you hire crunch fource, you save time and money paying for only the time, expertise, and involvement of each expert as required.