Whether you run a small shop or a large-scale national company, social media is an essential piece of your business marketing strategy. Social platforms help you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales. But what brings people to your social page? What imprints on those people that makes them want to keep you at the top of mind? Its ok, I’ll tell you. It’s your posts and content. It’s just a fact, social media content gets attention.
Its pretty simple, people cannot become your customers if they don’t know about your business. Social media boosts your visibility among potential customers, letting you reach a wide audience. On the other hand, it’s incredibly easy for consumers to become overwhelmed on social media platforms filled with static from companies trying to promote themselves. That’s where you need to create relevant and original content to battle that crowded space. Videos, images and articles tend to be the most successful at engaging customers and breaking through that static.
Your original content needs to clash with quality design. Between GIFs, memes, Facebook Live and everything else, a content strategy has got to be thought-out and executed. What message do your customers want to see, how are they going to identify with your brand, and what will get them to engage with your business to start a conversation? Define what you want to get as a result to develop the best and most effective posts you can. Do you want new customers to discover you? Do you want to increase traffic to your business? By keeping your strategy specific, you can determine what content will work best for you.
When creating a post its important to show authenticity. Dry, corporate-style social media posts are not the way to interest your customers. Instead, let your brand reflect in everything you post. While brands need to be polite and empathetic to their audiences, its just as important to find a voice and take a stand. Find your tone whether it’s casual and funny or formal and friendly.
Sometimes the simplest social media post can receive numerous likes, comments, and shares. Social media opens the conversation for instant interaction, relationship building, and customer loyalty, so its important that you encourage engagement. Find ways to connect with your audience. Give customers a behind-the-scenes look at what you do. Host a quick Q&A session on Facebook Live. Over time, you’ll discover what engages your following.
Once you have your following, GREAT! Now you have to keep them. It’s very important that you continue these practices in order to retain those followers and attract new ones. When you stop posting and engaging, it’s very easy for people to forget about you. Keep your business at the top of their minds and become a common part of their everyday social media experience.
Social media has engraved itself into the daily patterns of our lives, and it will continue to expand into newer platforms. As it does more consumers will flock to those platforms for purchasing decisions. Those who have a strong social media presence and branding will increase their business, while those without will miss the boat and could lose potential customers. Don’t miss the boat! Hop on now and grow with us.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH CRUNCH FOURCE...
- Cheaper Than Hiring In-House – It’s more cost effective, and sometimes the only way for smaller companies to afford professional services. An in-house staff, facilities, systems, training, and benefits can eat up your marketing budget.
- The Latest Trends, Systems, and Software. – we are always on the leading edge of trends and technology. Performance-driven agencies use analytical reports, data, and software to target the right offers, to the right customers, at the right time.
- Leverage Their Experience and Talents – we have worked with various technologies, clients, and industries. we have the experience and data to prove what campaigns are most effective for your industry.
- Scalability on Demand – You can scale your efforts up or down depending on new products, seasonality, or for any reason. With an internal team, you must hire and train to scale up or layoff staff to scale down. With us you just pick up the phone.
- Work with the Experts – Think of us as a pool of specialists, and the pool is deep. Today’s inbound marketing requires many areas of discipline such as SEO, content, social media, branding, and paid ads. An in-house department may not have the bandwidth to handle all the channels.
- Quantifiable Results – A quality company measures all metrics to see what is working and where the ad spend does the most good.
- Fresh Perspective and Ideas – Your marketing will benefit from new ideas and perspectives that you and your team may not see when you’re so close to a project. Fresh eyes and new blood can bring a tired campaign back to life.
- Broader Skillsets – Your staff may not possess all the skills required for a comprehensive campaign such as graphic design or SEO. An outside firm is equipped with the talent and resources to bring your vision to fruition successfully.
- Continuity and Work Overflow – we can step in at a moment’s notice to pick up where a departed employee left off. we can help during times of peak demand and work overflow situations, providing continuity to the brand message across all channels.
- Complement Your Existing Marketing Department – Divide and conquer your promotional projects. Let your team handle the projects where they excel and outsource the other projects. This division of labor enables your staff to be more efficient. There is no learning curve for them to use new methods or technologies.
Crunch Fource offers cohesive and effective brand strategies that will place your company’s products squarely in front of your target audience. When you hire crunch fource, you save time and money paying for only the time, expertise, and involvement of each expert as required.